Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Time to vent

Oh.my.gosh. You will not believe this. My husband and I have been going round and round with our mortgage company to modify our loan to get a lower payment because my husband is unemployed. We have been trying since April or May and today they denied us. Why? Because our hardship is not severe enough. Hello? What more do they want? We used to be a two-income family but now we are not and that is not a hardship? My husband has spent his retirement on paying the mortgage and bills. Hello? What part of unemployment do they not understand??? It is completely unacceptable. We are probably going to change mortgage companies by refinancing ... or if hubby gets the job he wants, we'll move. We may have to move anyway because we can't afford to live here!!! Ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment