Friday, February 1, 2013

Hello!

Say 'hello' to February! Where is this year going, already? Time does fly.

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I've just been really busy. Work and things, you know how it is, right?

Today I have the issue of a teenage son who just wants to sit in his room. The floor needs vacuuming, and that's his job, but he sits in his room. Can I just sit around and not work? Would I still get paid? No. I'd get fired. It'll be interesting when the time comes for him to get a job! He actually did apply for a dishwashing position at a local restaurant (a week ago) but hasn't heard anything yet. In fact, he's supposed to call today and ask about it. Has he done that? No. I was going to take him up there later, on my way to picking up my other son, so he could speak with the manager. Why are teens so LAZY?????

No comments:

Post a Comment